“AFFAIRS OF THE HEART” ~ GO RED FOR WOMEN JURIED QUILT SHOW
The American Heart Association invites quilt makers to use their creativity to express how heart disease has affected them, their family, or their friends.
Download entry form on this page, or send an email request to: Cheryll Andrews at email@example.com or Anita Loscalzo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry deadline: Postmarked by October 15, 2016
Acceptance notification: December 31, 2016
Exhibition/Luncheon: February 28, 2017
Rules & how to enter:
- Quilts must have been completed within the last two years, be made of fabric, and contain three layers. They will be judged on appearance, design, workmanship and theme.
- Each quilt must be a minimum of 24 inches in each dimension and not exceed 160 inches for all four sides.
- All works must be ready for installation with a minimum 4 inch sleeve across the top back of the quilt and a label with the quilt maker's name and address in a bottom corner of the back of the quilt.
- The American Heart Association reserves the right to disqualify any work.
- Shipping and insurance costs are the quilt maker's responsibility. However, the American Heart Association will pay for return shipment and insurance.
- Limit of two entries per quilt maker.
- Entries must be accompanied by two 3 inch by 5 inch photographs — one detail and one full-view shot. Each photograph must be labeled with the name of quilt maker, the title and completion date of work, and quilt's dimensions in inches.
American Heart Association
Attn: Cheryll Andrews
300 5th Avenue, Suite 6
Waltham, MA 02451